Warning: Illegal string offset 'keywords_time' in /home/buyessay/public_html/primedissertations.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/internal_link_building.php_/internal_link_building.php on line 103
When it comes to writing a PhD Thesis even the best of the students have a little problem in writing it correctly. Of course writing a thesis on the most important paper and at the highest standard of their career is not a joke, and this is why doctorate students are ever hungry to know the best way of writing and presenting their thesis paper.
Well, all that is needed is a good writing skill and a clear understanding of the subject matter, with a flair for presenting it in a good format that can impress even the most uninterested reader.
The following is a guideline on the format of thesis writing that may help any one wanting to write a good thesis paper, no matter what ever field you belong to.
· Copyright page: it specifies the right to publish the written materials, and to whom it belongs. Different institutions use different forms.
· Declaration: words used may vary with institutions and people but the sole aim is to declare that the submitted work is the original production of the candidate. The acknowledgement is not included in it.
· Title page: gives the name of the thesis, the candidate, degree, field, university and also dates.
· Abstract: like the introduction the abstract is most read and published. An introduction is written in the beginning while the abstract is written in the end. It is a brief detail about your thesis.
· Acknowledgements: a page dedicated to those whom you are thankful for the help and support they lend you.
· Table of contents and index pages: a page listing the main chapters and the sub chapters with their respective page numbers, to make access to pages easy and fast. Page 1 is for Introduction, roman numbers are used for matters that have to come in the beginning.
· Introduction: general information for your readers so as to give them the idea of your thesis and the content they can expect in it. Your introduction has to get the readers interested in your thesis. The thesis statement which you must write in few words can be a good tool to capture the interest of your readers.
· Literature review: this is where you will discuss your thesis topic based on your ideas and the materials you researched and the references you used and the information you accumulated from various sources.