We offer this special service to customers who are willing to carefully control the completion process of their long papers. The service is applicable to long papers – e.g., 20+ double-spaced and 10+ single-spaced orders.
Advantages of Progressive Delivery:
- Prior to the final deadline, the customer will receive the paper parts/drafts*.
- The customer can have his/her paper revised for free within 30 days after the deadline (compared to 2 days for a free revision of ordinary papers).
- Only top writers and editors of the company will be entrusted with the task to complete the order.
- A personal manager will closely monitor the progress and ensure effective communication with the writer.
How Do We Deliver Drafts*?
Paper urgency is 12 days and more: the client receives three drafts after 25%, 50%, and 75% of the deadline. The first, second, and third drafts will be 25%, 50%, and 75% of the final paper length respectively.
Paper urgency is from 5 to 11 days: the client receives two drafts after 25% and 50% of the deadline. The first and the second drafts will be 25% and 50% of the final paper length respectively.
Paper urgency is 4 days and less: the client receives one draft after 50% of the deadline. The draft will be 25% of the final paper length. For example, if the customer orders 20 pages with 4 days urgency, he/she will receive a 5-page draft 2 days after the order was placed.
The price of the service: order sum + 15%
* If you would like to receive the order differently, there is a possibility to arrange an individual delivery plan. Please contact the order manager to discuss the details.
Additional Services (for Papers Shorter than 20 Pages)
1-Page Summary of Your Paper
A summary is a concise synopsis of the main ideas of the paper. We recommend this service especially to the customers who need to quickly understand the content of the paper or report on the researched topic.
1-Page Draft of Your Paper
One-page draft (300 words if the order is double-spaced and 600 words if it is single-spaced) will be delivered to the customer by 50% of the deadline. For example, if the order urgency is 48 hours, the draft will be sent in 24 hours.
A free revision of ordinary papers is limited to 48 hours after the paper has been delivered to the customer. This service enables the customers to call for revision within 14 days after the deadline.