Business Essay Examples
The Importance of Reading Business Essay Sample
Business essay sample is a useful piece of writing for students who do not know how to write a business essay. High quality essay writing examples can help you understand better how to prepare for writing process, make a first draft of your paper, edit it and get your business essay or any other types of essays done without problems. You can see also the other types of free essays online. There are two main things that have to be done in the process of business paper writing. The most useful business essay writing tips include the following: prepare thoroughly (study available topics for your essay to choose the best one, examine instructions thoroughly) and study the literature (look for appropriate and reliable materials for your work to support your claim). After the work is done, you will be ready to write the first draft and proceed to the next step: final paper writing.
Business Essay Topics – Excellent Ideas and Writing Tips
Writing business essays is not as hard as you think. In fact, choosing a topic for a business essay is even harder than actually writing it. While selecting a topic for a business essay, you need to consider the nature of the business of your interests. In case the topic is chosen correctly, any of your business essays will be written well. Keep in mind that business essays need to cover the topics and problems that exist in the real world instead of something hypothetical. Research all topics you are interested in (as many as possible) and make sure that the one you have chosen fits the following requirements:
- It is not too general, but deals with a specific industry
- There is relevant and credible data and statistics on the topic
- It is pertinent for the modern business world
You can thoroughly research this topic and find all the information you need
Here is the list of possible business essays that can help you make a right choice:
- Do pre-employment drug tests violate the rights of employees?
- Does the fear of recession add stress or increase competition?
- Are win-win investments realistic in business?
- Are social media privacy laws necessary for employees?
- Will e-commerce substitute or supplement traditional trade?
- Should banks place warning labels on credit cards?
- Does debt crisis in Europe have an effect on small businesses in the USA?
- Should English language be a business lingua franca in the world?
In addition to choosing a proper topic, you should also consider the following requirements while writing your business essay:
- Support all your arguments with examples and references
- Use proper language and appropriate terminology
- Before you begin writing, do a thorough research
- Remember the keywords of writing business essays, such as examine, compare, explain, analyze, and criticize
- Begin with an outline for your essay, because it will help you organize your ideas more logically
- Choose only the relevant sources by reputable authors, journals and books
- Remember to include recent studies and surveys into your essay
- Keep in mind the proper business essay format: Introduction (here you should cover the objectives of your essay and give required definitions). Background (cover the economic theory), Findings (analyze the sources you have found, examine different opinions on the topic, discuss the current points of view and provide reasons for and against the argument you are presenting), and Conclusion (give your personal opinion, as well as recommendations for future studies).
- Do not forget to include the reference list
- If you have any graphs or charts, include them into the appendices
- When you are done with writing, edit and proofread your essay (check grammar, spelling, as well as the content of your paper) If you choose a good topic and consider all above-mentioned recommendations, you will be bound to write a great business paper!
Businesses operate in an environment with many internal and external factors that control their existence. It is the interaction of these factors that determines whether a business thrives or fails. The internal factors are those that exist within the business itself while the external environment deals with factors outside the business (Porter, 2008). Business cannot […]
Michael Kors vs Coach The essay compares two logistical distribution systems presented by two leading independent world brands: Coach and Michael Kors Inc. This work displays that two different luxury brands utilize similar approaches and methods to provide their products on the world market. These brands distribute their goods and products in the USA and […]
Essentially, there have been ranging changes in the hospitality industry in which Starwood Hotels and Resorts exist. With changing economic and social contexts and globalization, the hotel industry has been affected both positively and negatively. However, the internal structures and strengths of the businesses have been critical to the enterprises’ capacity to withstand economic and […]
Internationally, tourism has become one of the most powerful and rapidly developing industries, with an extremely diversified range of products and a varying degree of impact on economies of various regions. In the era of globalization, people enjoy the opportunity and have the means to travel virtually to any destination; thus, tourist destinations now need […]
The term ‘marketing’ has become an essential part of every organization’s life cycle and has been always a toll that can help the business increase its sales and remain competitive. Thereafter, marketing is a process of management and requires as much managerial skills as running the organization. It involves analysis and planning, investment and control […]
When people deal with the field of technology, Apple tops the list of the most famous companies. It occurs due to its wide range of the best products. The company was started in 1976 by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak (Helft & Carter, 2011). The two young men were college dropouts and perceived as outcasts […]
A creative director is an important person in an organization, specifically, in fashion industry. Regardless of the system they may use, a creative director in the fashion industry should be able to exercise the concepts of leadership, communication and technology. In order to qualify for the position at Carven fashion house, I need to have […]
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) is a computing infrastructure based on a centralized control environment, where everybody is able to access terminals of the source information. VDI helps users to connect to a centrally placed OS and applications terminal via a network from their client terminals. In a traditional sense of personal computing, the computer is […]
In the business world, any company that wishes to become successful in selling their products must remain competitive and capable of taking care of building and maintaining their own image. Formation of image is a laborious and lengthy process. Since the beginning of previous century business and economics can not develop effectively without the proper […]
The elite Spanish and English Football clubs have enjoyed the global football explosion over the last two decades. This paper analyzes Financial Fair Play regulations and their effects on professional soccer clubs in Europe as well as their prospective effects on the economy. Will financial fairplay have an effect in the world of Soccer According […]
There have been numerous attempts to separate computer users from the hardware since the inception of computer science. Scientist want to separate the two so that they can ease the burden associated with sophisticated hardware and software for service provision. The idea of time-sharing utilities which appeared in the 1960’s and lasted up to the […]
Water is a main component of all living creatures. There are more than 96 thousands of living organisms in the world. All of them tend to consume water in order to maintain their functionality on a high level. Humans are not exceptions. It is impossible to imagine life without regular water consumption. However, modern world […]
The Dubai Mall is a place like no other. It is the largest mall for shopping globally in reference to total area it covers and is the 6th in the world by gross leasable area. The Dubai Mall is found in Dubai, one of the confederations of the United Arab Emirates. Its significance in the […]
Business Free Essay Example A lot has changed in the last few years particularly in the economic trends of the country. Nowadays, family structures have shifted from the earlier system where the husband was the sole bread winner and the wife was left at home as a housewife. In the modern trends, both have taken […]
How to starting a small business The modern world lives in the consequences of the global financial crisis. The crisis has started in 2008 and still affects our life. The reasons for the crisis were different. The most influential reasons are housing crisis, credit character of the world’s economy, manipulation with financial instruments, etc. In […]
American Heritage Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson were very important figures in the American history. However, they had a lot of differences in their political concepts. Hamilton was Secretary of the Treasury under President Washington. His aim was a strong federal govern, and that is why he was called a Federalist. Furthermore, he wanted the […]
This article seeks to highlight the various cultural international business elements and the influence they have on international business cultural diversifications mainly such as the manners, language, attitudes and values. With the progression of globalization, its effects on global business activities are more evident, in the drastically evolving world of economic globalization and on this […]