Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you describe your custom writing service? For instance, is it easy to use?
Primedissertations.com was founded with the objective of helping students achieve their academic goals more easily. All the effort that is required of customers is that they complete a simple order form, which we make available online. They also need to pay the applicable fee and tell us the date they want their paper by. So, provided you know what you require and have the relevant supporting material to send us, you can order your paper right now. Our custom writing service works as follows:
- You need to fill out the short online order form and pay the appropriate fee, using your preferred method of payment. Should you require assistance as you proceed, each field has an “information” button alongside it and, by selecting this, a pop-up window will provide all the additional help you need. Once you have finished, we will instantly provide you with a “My Account” page. You can then use this account area to exchange messages with us, upload files and monitor the progress of your essay paper as it gets under way and develops.
- We select and assign a qualified writer to work with you. We have an impressively skilled and highly-qualified team of writers, from which we will carefully select an expert who is the closest match for your order and academic subject. If you want our writer to use any special technology or refer to any specific literature, just describe them on the order form.
- When your custom paper is expertly written, we will post it punctually to your Account page for your inspection. Once your writer has put the final touches to your paper, it will be appended to the “Files” section of your Account page. On receipt, you should review it and, once satisfied, indicate your approval. Your approval will be our signal to then automatically post a MS Word version of the paper to the same “Files” area of your account. If you would like any adjustments, let us know through the “Revisions” option of your account page. Revisions are free; just tell us when you want them by. There is more information available in the Revisions Policy page of our website. It’s that easy. You can even get your paper started today by selecting “Order Now!”
- Can I expect full confidentiality from you?
We fully respect customer confidentiality, so we only ask you for minimal information, which we do not disclose to anyone else. Our minimum requirement is to ask for your name, your best contact telephone number and your current email address. We even provide specific telephone numbers on our website, which our representative will use to call you if they need to. So, if you have caller ID and if anyone claiming to be from our company contacts you from a different number, beware, it is not us! So, don’t discuss your order with them. Neither should you provide any credit card information to our representatives via telephone because this is only needed by our payment partners when completing your order online. More information about our payment system and those of our PayPal and other partners is available in the Confidentiality section of our website.
- What is the location of your writing company?
Essentially, primedissertations.com is a registered academic writing company in the USA. For the past seven years or more, we have primarily helped numerous students from Canada, the USA, the UK and Australia achieve academic success. And we have also helped thousands of customers from many other countries throughout the world with their college work.
- What payment methods do you provide?
Primedissertations.com values its customers’ loyalty, so we only offer secure payment methods, such as the fast and reliable service offered by PayPal and other trustworthy money transfer companies. All our payment options fully comply with the appropriate legal regulations and requirements. It is worth your knowing that we have already successfully processed several thousand transactions safely. As you complete your order online, choose your preferred payment method. And if, for example, that is PayPal you will be taken to their page where you can get more helpful information on how to complete your payment and reassurance about their security measures.
- How do you set your price system? What determines whether a paper is cheap or expensive?
We agree that our price system is not as cheap as some others in the academic writing industry. But, the unique quality, innovation and originality of our papers compensate for this as you will find out if you decide to buy a paper from us. Don’t be tricked into buying papers from companies who offer them for less than $10.00 per essay page. No highly-educated and experienced writer can produce high quality work at such rates because, remember, that out of every $10.00, they are only likely to receive $7.00 at most. The reality is that such papers are most likely created by inexperienced and poorly-qualified writers or the companies in question are copiously reselling papers to other students. Our fee structure is such that it ensures we don’t resort to these practices. Our motto is premiere quality at the most affordable prices possible.
- Tell me a little about your writers.Are they well educated and experienced? What sort of degrees do they have?
All of our writers have impeccable credentials and experience. Some even have PhD’s while others all have Bachelor’s, Master’s or some other high-ranking degree. Additionally, most have extensive expertise in a specialized field. This enables us to easily select a well-credentialed writer to match your own requirements and field of study. We apply the following criteria when selecting new recruits to our writing team:
- Distinguished academic credentials, backed by a significant amount of relevant experience.
- We carefully scrutinize and score every writers application essay and each one undergoes a rigorous English written examination.
- While employed by primedissertations.com, we monitor their ratings in various areas of specialism and expertise.
- We ascertain each writer’s availability and suitability to undertake individual orders.
- Will I be allowed to chat directly to my writer or must I go through your customer support team?
We certainly facilitate direct contact between you and your writer through a Messaging option in your Account page. In turn, they will contact you in this way if they have any questions or want to consult with you about different aspects of the project. Therefore, check your Account page for messages as often as you can in case they are trying to contact you.
- How do you handle plagiarism? How can I be sure my paper has been originally written?
In a nutshell, we apply zero tolerance towards plagiarism. As each paper is completed, we carefully check it through our own special in-house detection software. It is designed to highlight any plagiarism from the Internet or other openly-accessible sources, so it is safe. Many educational institutions use other popular systems, of which Turnitin is a prime example. Unlike our system, these add reports to public databases. However, it is important for you to note that neither our system nor any others can fully validate against papers that have been indexed by Turnitin. That is with the exception of the company turnitin.com itself. Hence, there could possibly be some paraphrasing in your work. You can always check our paper yourself using a system such as writecheck, a turnitin.com product. And, if you find anything suspicious, let us know immediately. You can also submit your plagiarism-free essays to us to be proofread, edited or rewritten. Simply attach these through the “Files” option in your Account area and we will take it from there.
- What about formatting? How will my paper look?
We will work to any format you request but, generally, we apply a standard style of A4 sized pages with 300 words each, doubled spaced in 12pt Times New Roman or Arial font. We leave a 1 inch margin at each of the four edges.
- How long will my paper take to write?
At primedissertations.com, we offer a couple of alternative delivery choices. You can select a two day delivery timeframe, so if we receive your order at 9.00 am on Monday it will be returned to you by 9.00 am on Wednesday. We also give you the option of choosing between two deadlines dates. But, if you don’t select your preferred one, we apply the latest deadline date automatically by default. We can also facilitate urgent orders, for which each page still takes 1 to 3 hours to complete. Where possible, try and set realistic deadlines because, to ensure the best quality, our writers will have to undertake varying degrees of research, which requires adequate time. Do also try and provide as much information as you can about your project when placing your order to avoid later delay and to enable our writers to better develop the work in accordance with your expectations. Furthermore, we can offer you the option of Progressive Delivery whereby we can send your project in chunks at agreed intervals. The precise date for submitting your paper is known in the writing industry as the final submission deadline and this should exceed the first draft deadline by around 30% to adequately accommodate revisions along the way.
- Tell me more about Progressive Delivery?
Master-dissertations.com is a USA registered writing business. For more than seven years, we have lent our writing assistance to students from Canada, Australia, the UK and the USA. We also accept online orders from customers from all parts of the globe.
- Is there any more information you can offer on your ordering procedure and enquiry system?
It genuinely is quite straightforward. Just open the order link on our website and a short form with a few simple fields will appear. In the first field, add your topic. From there, tell us the page count, but you don’t need to include the cover, reference or citation pages. How many sources do you need? Tell us. Lastly, just set your deadline. There is a section on the form for special instructions so, if you have any, describe them in as much detail as possible. This will help your writer create the paper more accurately in line with your expectations. Along the way, there are helpful “more information” links that will open pop-up windows to answer your questions when you select them.
- How do I attach or append files with related material for my writer?
Once primedissertations.com receives your order, you are given your own Account page. This page has a “File – Upload/Download” option, which allows you to add your files. As soon as you have done this, our writer immediately receives them. You can always contact our friendly customer support agents if you need any extra help in doing this.
- Can you tell me a bit more about my Account page? What other functions does it have?
Your Account page is effectively a personal area we allocate to you when you buy your first paper from us. It securely contains a little personal information about you. Through it, you can communicate with us, upload and download files and track your work’s progress during every stage of its development. Your Account page comprises:
- A “My Custom Orders” tab from where you can check the status of all your orders, even the ones that have been completed or canceled as well as the ones that are currently in progress.
- A "New Orders" tab from where you can place a new order.
- A “My Profile" tab from where you can check or update the personal information you provided about yourself. You can additionally change or reset your password here.
Each individual order tab offers you the facility to find out about the progress of that particular order or send a direct message about it to your writer. You can also send a message to the support staff at primedissertations.com from here about particular orders.
- What is the recommended procedure if I forget my password?
We invite you to choose a password that is unique to you when you place your first order with primedissertations.com. Of course, you may forget it later! But, don’t worry! Just follow the “forgot password” link and you will be guided through the procedure for resetting it step by step.
- By what method will I receive my paper and will it be delivered on time?
An email notification telling you your paper is ready will be sent as soon as we have finished writing and testing it for plagiarism. You can then download it from the “Files” area of your Account page. But, as a precaution, in case you don’t get our notification or it gets treated by your system as spam, do monitor your own Account page around the due date to make sure you receive your paper. We avoid attaching assignments to emails for security reasons. Can I have a MS Word version?We automatically and immediately send you the MS Word version. You can retrieve this from the “Files” area of your Account page. From there, you can personalize or print it as you desire.
- If my assignment doesn’t arrive, what should I do then?
If your paper doesn’t arrive when it is due, there is probably a reasonable explanation, so try not to worry too much! It may be that we have the wrong email address for you or that our notification to you has been treated as spam by your system. Maybe our writer is still waiting for some information from you to proceed or the paper may be undergoing quality assurance and plagiarism testing. So, contact our support team straight away. They will track its status and rectify the problem very quickly. But, remember to contact them as soon as you think there is a problem.
- If I find the paper unsatisfactory, what options do I have?
We think it unlikely you will be unhappy with the quality of our work, but you can request a revision if that is the case. Initiate your request through the “Revision” option on your Account page. Provide the writer with a timeframe for completing the revision. Usually, revision costs depend on the amount and complexity of the work required, especially if the paper requires significant modification from your original instructions. It may even require a full rewrite.
- What is meant by your samples service?
We give you the option to change your writer up to three times per order for an additional service charge of $5.00. We let you examine three randomly generated sample pages that each writer has previously provided, so that you can choose the quality and style you like best. However, you must let us know within three hours of receiving the samples if you want to swap writer, or we will automatically assume you are happy with our initial choice.